Best Optinmonster Alternatives 2018
As you know, OptinMonster is a popular list building opt-in plugin for WordPress but there are many reasons due to which many people avoid using it. One of the main reason is high pricing ( $29/mo.) and the second reason is that it has few bugs. Pricing of OptinMonster is generally not affordable for newbie bloggers. If you’re one of them looking for Best OptinMonster Alternative WordPress Plugins, then you’re at the right place.
Here, I am going to list out my handpicked collection of Premium Alternatives To Optinmonster that you can use to build up your email list. All the plugins listed deliver easy customization experience and you will able to setup Optin with just few clicks.
OptinMonster Alternative WordPress Plugins
$70/yr – All themes and plugins (DISCOUNTED)
ConvertPro (Using it currently, Highly Recommend)
https://contengrow.com/go/convert-pro” rel=”nofollow”>ConvertPro is the latest WordPress popup plugin that has taken the market by storm. This feature-rich plugin has wooed marketers and bloggers mainly due to its each of use and affordability. ConvertPro has a huge collection of display positions that can be used according to the intent of the popup or the optin form. The best feature of this optin WordPress plugin is the drag and drop editor.
ConvertPlug recently rebranded itself into ConvertPlus and I am currently using it on Universal Blogging Tips.
This WordPress popup builder like many others lets you create modal popups, info bars, slide-in popups, widget boxes, inline forms and more.
You are also given control over the behavior of a popup or form. Available at a onetime cost of $49, with well-designed premade templates, a wide range of triggers, the ability to split test, several possible integrations and the transparent inbuilt analytics that lets you track performance, ConvertPro has established its position as a completing popup builder.
Features of ConvertPro that makes it stand out from the crowd:
- Drag and drop editor
- 100% mobile friendly
- Clean coded to load it fast
- Endless design possibility
- Behavioural targeting
- Synchronization with external sources like Contact Form 7, WP Registration form, WP Comment form and WooCommerce Checkout form to let you collect leads from them.
- Well-designed Premade templates and layouts that reduce your designing efforts.
- 100% Customizable styles and forms that let you match your blog’s theme.
- Device Detection that detects the device a user has used to access your blog.
- Referrer Detection that allows you to show or hide forms and popups by determining the domain they have come from.
- Advanced triggers that let you target the right audiences at the right time.
- 700+ Google fonts that can be imported and used in all your popups and opt-in forms.
- Inbuilt Lead capture tool that can be integrated with external email marketing software too.
- Inbuilt Analytics through which you can track the performance of individual popups or compare them through split or A/B Testing.
https://contengrow.com/go/WPsubscribe-pro” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow noopener”>WP Subscribe Pro is a well-coded and well delivered Optin WordPress plugin by MyThemeShop. MyThemeShop aims to deliver quality WordPress resources at reasonable prices and will make sure to resolve your queries in short span.
WP subscribe delivers easy customization experience to users and it just costs $29 for the lifetime while OptinMosnter Pro plan costs you $29/mo. I consider WP Subscribe Pro as the best OptinMonster Alternative as it delivers almost same features as OptinMonster.
Let’s have a look at its features:
- Exit-intent technology – Give your users another way to subscribe when they are about to leave.
- Fully responsive – Works superbly on all types of devices.
- Loads blazing fast – Developed using latest technologies, won’t slow down your website.
- Integrates all major email service providers
- Eye-catching and enticing design – Converts well!
- Huge variety of popup animations
- Make your popup display according to your desired time.
- Flush Cookie Options
- No coding knowledge required.
- Exclude pages option.
- Custom color options.
I have personally used WP subscribe Pro on many of my websites so I am recommending it to you and I know very well that you will also find it really amazing.
Bloom Optin Plugin
https://contengrow.com/go/developer“>Bloom is an ultimate optin WordPress plugin by Elegant themes with more than 100+ templates to make your popup flaunt AWESOMENESS.
Bloom has 6 types of optins:
- Automatic Optin Popups
- Automatic Optin-flyins
- Incline Optin Forms
- Below Content Optin Forms
- Widget Area Optins
- Optin Content Locker
Features Of Bloom Optin Plugin-
- Time delay option
- Auto-Detects when user tends to reach the bottom of the post and gives them a reminder to opt-in.
- Shows a popup after a user scrolls a small percentage
- Shows a popup or flyin if a user is inactive on your website for a long time.
- Choose your desired borders and edges
- Add image to your optin with the option of displaying it to left, right or below and above text
- Unlimited color options
- Target specific posts or categories
- Easy to customize bloom dashboard
- Boost conversions with A/B Split testing
- Retina Ready popup- 100% responsive optin.
Click on the below button to get a discounted rate for Bloom optin WordPress plugin.
https://contengrow.com/go/optimonk” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener” data-fasc-style=”background-color:#801818;color:#ffffff;”>Download
WP Exit Popup
https://contengrow.com/go/exitpopup” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener” data-fasc-style=”background-color:#801818;color:#ffffff;”>Download
Personal Message From Nik…
I have been testing many Optin Plugins since a long time.
Though, there are many free alternatives to Optinmonster available in the online marketplace, but I believe that using a free optin plugin is not a good option.
Either they might slow down your website or might not be responsive. I have personally experienced that.
Most of the free plugins BOOST UP your page load time and sometimes they mess up with your theme file or other plugins and deliver a poor experience to users.
The main disadvantage of using a free optin plugin is that you get little or no support.
Incase you get any bug but if you use the premium plugins that I mentioned above, companies are always ready to resolve with any sorts of queries related to plugin.
I handpicked the 7 Premium Optin plugins as alternatives to OptinMonster on the following basis:
- Most of the features were common as OptinMonster Plugins
- Low Pricing
- Easy Customization
- Ultimate Support Services
If you are seeking my suggestion, then I would recommend you going for either WP Subscribe Pro or ConvertPro as both are ultimate list building plugins which are best alternatives to OptinMonster WordPress Plugin.
P.S. I will get a small amount of commission if you buy from the above links with no extra cost for you. Thank you for your support.